Transition Out of Poverty – TOP offers individuals and families a custom path out of poverty. This transformative service helps individuals and families to develop a long term plan to overcome obstacles that keeps them from achieving their dreams.
TOP aims to disrupt the cycle of poverty by addressing the areas that are often the most challenging such as Food; Employment and Income; Access to affordable healthcare; Education; and Safe and affordable housing.
TOP can offer the help and hope needed to bring about transformation. We respect those we serve and recognize every person has worth and deserves to discover his or her full potential.
We are doing MORE!
TOP participants receive one-on-one attention and wrap around services on the journey out of poverty. Services include:
- Encouragement and support to complete the tasks in the Individual Opportunity Plan—the road map to success!
- Scheduled appointments
- Assistance with food
- Help with job search
- Referrals for healthcare
- Guidance for educational needs
- Support with accessing affordable housing
- Assistance with complaint applications for services and benefits
- Connection to local community resources
- Opportunities to participate in Catholic Charities sponsored workshops and trainings
Please call the Catholic Charities office nearest to you for more information!