We are a Christian ministry of charity, service, and justice dedicated to providing help to those in need, hope to those in despair, and inspiration for others to follow.
- We are faithful to the teachings of the Catholic Church as expressed in Sacred Scripture and Catholic Tradition.
- We respect the sanctity of human life from conception to a natural death.
- We are active advocates for social justice.
- We work to assist our clients in developing and strengthening their God-given talents and abilities.
- We have a preferential option for the poor and vulnerable.
- We recognize diversity by providing services, according to our Catholic Teaching, to people of various economic, social, religious, racial, or ethnic backgrounds.
- We adhere to responsible stewardship.
- We are committed to professionalism.
- We partner with parishes and others of goodwill to strengthen services to clients.
- We minister to the physical, mental, and spiritual needs of those we serve.
Inspired by Christ’s call to serve, we exist to provide compassionate and effective service to those in need, to advocate for justice, and to call upon others of good faith to do the same.
The love of Christ impels us to serve our neighbors in need. We cannot do otherwise. (II Corinthians 5:14)