|CONTRACT WORK OPPORTUNITY|
Looking for work in TRANSLATION & INTERPRETATION? Do you meet the following criteria?
- Willing to take a language proficiency assessment
- Interested in setting your own schedule
- Willing to provide proof of interpreter training or complete interpreter training
- Prior experience a plus – but not required
If you are interested in joining a select group of professional translators and interpreters, send your resume to:
Since 1990, the Winston-Salem office of Catholic Charities, formerly known as Casa Guadalupe, has provided quality, professional interpretation services to the Piedmont area. In an effort to continue bridging the language gap between agencies & service providers and the Limited English Proficiency community in our area, the Translation & Interpretation Enterprise (TIE) – a Catholic Charities enterprise – will expand the scope and reach of language services offered in the Winston-Salem area and western NC. TIE is a full service translation and interpretation enterprise, servicing the market with trained, qualified, professional translators and interpreters across a diversity of languages, cultures and areas of expertise. TIE provides language services in social service, medical and educational settings among others. TIE also offers interpreting training programs.
Our language services include:
- Interpretation: on-site, over-the-phone, scheduled and on-demand 24/7
- Training: Introduction to Community Interpreting (ICI) 40 hours; Introduction to Medical Interpreting (IMI) 16 hours; Interpreting Workshops
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 855-995-3343 for information on rates or to request a language service customized to your needs.